Quality education from the top MBBS colleges in Russia is the only reason behind this. The Russian government has subsidized medical fees and tuition for Indian students by 50% of the actual education. This helped encourage international students to be admitted to Russia for an MBBS degree. 30 of the top 100 medical universities in the world belong to Russia, which indicates that the promising and quality education is provided by every medical institution in Russia. Russia’s medical universities like Kazan Federal University (KFU) offer affordable rates and well-furnished student accommodation. Well-equipped workshop, promising education, quality student guidance, the value of a Russian MBBS degree in India, these factors and graduate success stories lead to an increase in admissions to MBBS courses in Russia. The degree awarded to students after completing the Medical course in Russia is M.D. (Doctor of Medicine), which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
Choose Russia to Study MBBS Course
- No capitation fee and donation fee charge from Indian students.
- MBBS in Russia is recognized by the NMC (National Medical Commission) and the WHO (World Health Organization).
- The teaching standard is high grade.
- The living cost is very low in Russia.
- All universities like Kazan Federal University (KFU) are affiliated with the Russian government.
- Students can practice in India after applying the NMC (National Medical Commission) screening test.
- The availability of sports facilities, regional food, academic for international students.
- MBBS in Russia is taught in English.
- Due to the cooperation with world universities like Kazan Federal University (KFU), an international exhibition is provided to medical students.
- Russian universities like Kazan Federal University (KFU) have decent faculty members, including doctors of science, research analysts, scientists, etc.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Russia for Indian students show relaxation compared to MBBS in India –
- There is no entrance exam to attend MBBS training in Russia. The only thing is that the candidate will have to delete the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) entrance test.
- The age of the candidate must be 17 years before or before 31 December of the year of the admission procedure. The maximum age is 25 years from 31 December of the year of the admission procedure.
- Applicants must have a total of 50% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) for general candidates and 40% for full-time students.
- Before applying for MBBS in abroad, applicants must submit a citizenship certificate.
First of all, choose a university like Kazan Federal University (KFU) where you want to study MBBS education choose a university by providing you with some of the highest-ranked universities in Russia.
Fill in the university like Kazan Federal University (KFU) application form with all the required documents.
After checking your information on eligibility criteria, documents, etc., you will receive an invitation letter from the respective universities like Kazan Federal University (KFU).
When you receive an invitation letter, this means that you are eligible to apply for the MBBS course in Russia.
The candidate must apply for a student visa at the Russian embassy in the respective country.
The candidate will have to submit the admission fees according to the institute or college standards.
Below is the list of documents required to study MBBS in Russia –
- 10th certificate and mark sheet.
- 12th certificate and mark sheet.
- The passport is valid for at least 18 months.
- Original copy of the birth certificate in English.
- 10 Photo of size 4.5 CM x 3.5 CM.
- Invitation prescribed by the medical university of Russia like Kazan Federal University (KFU).
- Authorized documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in New Delhi.
- Authorization of all required documents by the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fee.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- HIV test document.