Due to a flexible work environment and better security features in Office 365, most of the users want to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365. Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration requires some essential strategies to migrate entire data from Lotus Notes to Office 365.
Before moving on to the methods, let’s start with several reasons behind migrating Lotus Notes data to Office 365:
Common reasons where the user wants to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365:
- Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration cloud platform due to not organized transparently.
- MS Office 365 for corporates offers excellent functional features with many applications like Skype, SharePoint, Outlook, and more and IBM Lotus Notes does not.
- Lotus Notes is a complex email platform that requires prior user experience. MS Outlook is easy to use, even for non-technical users.
- MS Outlook is the most economical for business compared to IBM Lotus Notes.
- Users will get different functions within Outlook with a single subscription, and Lotus Notes does not provide such features for users.
Several manual (free) methods are available to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365. But users must be aware of the limitations and complexities while using any manual Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration method. Manual methods take a long time to complete this migration.
To avoid any complications, users will have to use a professional Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration software.
Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool:
A fantastic tool provided by Shoviv Software can help the users to transfer Lotus Notes to Office error-free and efficiently. Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration tool comes in handy for all due to its simple GUI.
This utility is a very convenient solution. It is a multi-functional tool that can handle multiple NSF files at once. Once you get this tool, you will find many features that make your process seamless.
Salient features and functionalities:
- The tool allows any number and any size of NSF files to be migrated to Office 365 at once.
- Users can preview the data of added NSF files before migration.
- Furthermore, it enables migrating Lotus Notes to Outlook PST and provides a split option for the oversize resultant PST files into multiple smaller PST files.
- An incremental Export feature is there that helps to continue the process in case of interruption.
- Users can use a folder mapping option to map the source folder with the target folder for mailbox migration.
- This tool also comes with an Email translation feature. This option allows users to replace the target email address according to the destination server.
- The Filter option is given in this tool; Users can use the filter option to select desired items of source NSF files on the Item Type and Message Date basis.
Free trial version:
Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration is available in an evaluation version. Users can first get a fair idea about the tool before investing in its license. An evaluation version provides migration results for the first 50 items per folder.
If you need a seamless and secure solution to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365, use the tool mentioned above. It does not impact the data integrity and structure of the folder. Download and try its free demo version and get a perfect view of how it works.