Want to export Gmail emails to PST? So, follow this write-up till the end for export emails without any of the issues.
As we all know that Gmail is a very popular email client among users best it is free and provides a generous amount of space. Gmail is the best example of cloud technology.
There is one application provided by Google named a Google Takeout that will help to export Gmail emails locally. This application can export Gmail emails in MBOX format. Because there is currently no way provided by Google for exporting emails directly into PST files.
However, there are some more techniques to export Gmail emails to PST manually in this article. So, stay tuned till the end.
How to Export Gmail Emails to PST – Manual Method
If you are searching to access your emails in MS Outlook then the best method to export Gmail Emails to PST is through POP Configuration.
Step 1. Enable the POP Configuration in Gmail Account Settings
- Login in your Gmail account
- Then, click the Gear icon shown in the image, and select the Settings option
- Then, click on the Forwarding IMAP/POP Configuration option
- After that, Click on Enable POP radio button and Save the process
Step 2. Configure Gmail Account in MS Outlook
- Open the MS Outlook, click on the File tab and choose the option Account settings
- Now Click New, and then select the Manual configuration to export Gmail emails
- Then, select the POP or IMAP option and Enter your Gmail account information
- Now, in Advanced Settings, enter the following data:
- POP Server Address: pop.gmail.com
- User Name: Enter your Gmail address
- Password: Enter Gmail account password
- Port Number: 995
- SSL Required: Yes
- After finishing the settings, click on the Next button for Gmail account configuration
- When the configuration of the Gmail account is done go to the default location and export the PST file from the Gmail account.
How to Export Gmail Emails to PST without Outlook – Automated Solution
In this case, you don’t have MS Outlook on your system you want to export Gmail emails to PST. Then, you should have to use the Best Gmail Backup Tool because this is the only solution to exporting PST files without an MS Outlook account.
Method to Use Gmail Backup Tool
Step 1. Download & Run the Tool and Add Gmail Account Information
Step 2. Select the Category (PST / MBOX / MSG / PDF / EML)
Step 3. Select Folders and apply the filters
Step 4. Click on Start Button to Start the Backup Process
Why you should Use Gmail Backup Tool over Manual Method
Top Key Features of this Tool:
- Export the PST file With or Without Microsoft Outlook Account
- Provides the Option Delete after the download
- Export emails with Attachments
- User-friendly tool
- Don’t take more time to Export Gmail emails
In the above write-up, we have covered the tips and tricks recommended by the experts to export Gmail emails to PST with an issue. In this blog, you will also find the best solution to export emails to PST with or without a Microsoft Outlook account.