Overview: If you want to export contacts from Windows Live Mail, it is highly recommended that you read this article in its entirety. Due to the functions’ accessibility, it is possible to manually or automatically export phone numbers from a Microsoft Live Mail account. So please continue reading if you believe the material on this page would be useful to you.
Manual Techniques for Extracting Phone Numbers from Microsoft Live Mail
- Go to the “Contacts” folder in Windows Live Mail on your PC. Then click the “Export” option on the ribbon to export your contacts.
- Select “CSV” from the list of available export file formats. Then go to the location on your desktop where you wish to save the contacts export file. And then click “Save.”
- You must click the “Finish” button after choosing the fields that will be exported and moving to the “Next” page.
The steps listed above must be performed in order for the manually export contacts from Windows Live Mail. We now provide an option that is an enhancement over the manual method that was previously suggested to you in addition to the manual method itself. We cannot emphasise enough how crucial it is that you investigate it and find out why it is better than the manual method.
How to Export Contacts from Windows Live Mail Expertly?
One of the most efficient and user-friendly ways to extract Windows Live Mail contacts is by using the Windows Live Mail Converter. It is a comprehensive tool that offers you a wide range of contact organisation options and total control over those choices.
In contrast to the manual technique, which only allows you to record your phone numbers in the CSV format, this automatic tool offers a broad range of other options. You may find thorough instructions on how to use the application to extract phone numbers from Windows Live Mail in the sections that follow. Examine these elements to learn more about how the tool functions.
Instructions on How to Use the Program in Great Detail
- On your own computer, kindly download the Windows Live Mail contacts extractor. After that, you must install and use Windows Live Mail before you may export contacts from it.
- Once the program has been installed and is running, go to the Open menu. Then select the Windows Live mail account and folders you want to use manually.
- When the application has been refreshed with all of the contact files. You will have the choice to check the data. And only then will it be feasible for you to advance to the next stage.
- Choose the Phone numbers option from the drop-down menu that appears. When you pick the Extract option in the navigation bar.
- You will be given the option to choose the spot on your computer where you want to keep your contacts. If you choose the browse option. Afterward, click “Save.”
Each time a contact is successfully stored in the location and format you’ve chosen, you’ll receive a notice. You should be able to get a better picture of what the Windows Live Mail Contacts Extractor is able to achieve by looking at some of the features that are provided below.
Discover in more details of the Windows Live Mail Contacts Extractor
- User-Friendliness: An intuitive user interface is present in the software. Nothing challenging is included inside it. Even if you are using it for the first time, you won’t have any problems at all.
- Many Possibilities to Save Files: You have a number of options in the programme for how your contacts will be saved. You may also save your Windows Live Mail contacts in the CSV, EML, MBOX, or PST formats.
- Extraction in Bulk: The utility may pull out several contacts from Windows Live Mail at once and export them to a CSV file. Even if you have hundreds of contacts, Windows Live Mail extractor allows you to export them all at once.
- Identify Function: The programme may read files related to Windows Live Mail in addition to being used for analysis. Before extracting your contacts, you should be able to access them in Windows Live Mail without too much difficulty.
Is it still possible for me to import contacts if my Windows Live Mail account is not correctly configured?
You do not need to have your email client because the application is completely independent. And it does not need it to function. To export the contacts from those files into CSV format, you only need to choose the Windows Live Mail files.
Can you let me know if this application works with the Macintosh machine I often use?
We regret to tell you that at this moment, the programme does not offer support for Mac devices. It may however be used with any version of the Windows operating system.
Can I concurrently import all 3000+ contact files I now have on my PC using this application?
The programme makes it exceedingly easy and quick to export contacts from Windows Live Mail. No matter how many contact files you now have access to, you are not constrained in any way when importing any of your contact files. Any and all of your contact files may be imported.
Is there anything more I need to install on my computer in addition to the application if I want to effectively extract phone numbers from Windows Live Mail?
Although the software may run totally on its own, you will not need to acquire some additional settings in order to extract contacts from Windows Live Mail.
You can now choose to manually or automatically export contacts from Windows Live Mail. The automatic technique will give you more opportunity to save time. But the manual option will let you export contacts in CSV format. With this tool, Windows Live Mail attachments and email addresses may both be extracted. Other characteristics are: In order to fully take use of the advantages provided by the approach as a consequence, downloading the method is necessary.