Coding Olympiad is organized every year for classes 1-12. at the national level. This Olympiad helps students from different schools, classes to appear for one of the most valuable exams of coding and check their programming skills.
Coding Olympiad and its importance:
The main aim of the Olympiad exams is to give logical and conceptual knowledge of concepts. It is designed in such a way that students can also prepare for their school’s exams and can built-in themselves a competitive approach also.
Olympiads helps in :
- Helps in the preparation of other competitions as well.
- Enhances self-confidence.
- A better understanding of topics.
- Motivates self-learning.
- Students can learn the concepts easily and understand them better.
- Develops competitive nature.
How to register?
To register yourself for the coding olympiad you can visit School Connect Online.
Eligibility for coding olympiad:
- Class: Students of Classes 1 to 12 to be eligible for the coding olympiad.
- Boards: Students from SSC, ICSE, or CBSE boards can appear for the coding olympiad.
- Qualification for 2nd level:
The top 5% of students (class-wise) also benchmark percentile score who appear for the first level exam.
Class toppers from each participating school; where at least 10 students participate and score a minimum of 50%.
- Year of attempt: Students of classes 1 to 12 can apply for the coding olympiad and can check their coding skills.
- A number of attempts: only one attempt is provided in a year.
One of the best platforms to enroll yourself for the olympiad is School Connect Online.
This platform is Funded and incubated by Startup Oasis, Jaipur an initiative of CIIE –Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM-A).
The School Connect Online (SCO) Olympiad 2021-2022 is an initiative designed to motivate students from Class 1st to 12th grades to learn more about coding and make themselves a success in their carrier.
At School Connet Online you can get access the detailed syllabus, previous years’ papers and can practice mock tests. A mock test means similar question papers are available to solve for the coding olympiad.
Tips and Tricks to Study for Olympiad Exam:
- For you to be able to practice your subject, you have to understand the topic and your subject totally.
- This will help you gain a better understanding of the subject.
- Practice mock tests and mock papers.
- While solving mock tests and sample papers, keep a check on your time. This will help in time management.
- Using last-minute preparations helps you review notes and formulas, and define unfamiliar terms.
- List the formulas, definitions separately.
- make chapter-wise notes.
- Practice time management.
- Fix some hours daily so that it gives you consistency.
To know the detailed syllabus class-wise you can visit www.schoolconnectonine.com because School Connect Online is a program to encourage students the learn and develop an interest in coding and programming.
The mode of the coding Olympiad exam depends on the organization conducting it.Coding olympiads at different levels are conducted both offline and online. Online students can register themselves and for offline mode, students can contact their respective schools.
Also, the school connects online the online platform provided the instant solution of the olympiad so that students can self-analyze the results and can know where they stand as per their knowledge.
So that you can all your doubts and can acquire good marks in the upcoming olympiad for 2022.
So students go for coding olympiad to enhance their programing skills.
Good Luck students!