Canon is one of the cost-effective and trustworthy brands that manufacture numerous technical devices including printer devices. If we talk about Canon Printer, then it is a prominent device that serves top-quality printing solutions in this fast-paced world. However, we can’t also deny the fact that numerous tech errors also occur during the print job. Fortunately, there is a Canon Printer Troubleshooting tips discussed in this post in a proactive way to solve common printer issues. Hence, don’t get disheartened if your Canon Printer doesn’t work, just stay tuned with the blog post.
The Most Feasible Causes For Common Canon Printer Problems
While you print or perform other functions using your Canon Printer, a lot of unwanted printing issues may take place. There can be several reasons responsible for the occurrence of Canon Printer Problems. We have listed beneath the most feasible causes:
- Faulty connection or wireless connectivity issues
- Power to the printer is probably fluctuating
- The print jobs may be stuck in the printer queue
- When your printer driver goes out of date
- If the printer firmware and firewall software are not installed appropriately
- If the size of the printer doesn’t match with the paper loaded in the printer, Canon Printer Won’t Printanything.
- The heads of the Canon Printer are somehow dusty and need to clean.
- Most probably, Ink cartridges are out of stock or faulty in nature.
The above-listed are the key factors of the Canon Printer Problems. Now, let’s discuss how to solve printing problems in just a couple of seconds or a minute. Feast your eyes on this post!
Ultimate Canon Printer Troubleshooting Techniques For Printer Problems
Though printer problems are too nasty they can be smoothly sorted out only if you have a certain amount of technical knowledge. Implementing the efficient Canon Printer Troubleshooting tricks will surely aid you to get rid of your printer-related problems. In the beneath noted guide, productive solutions are proffered. Just, apply the course of given actions one after another. Let’s do it!
Troubleshooting Tricks 1: Update Printer Driver
Here’re the step-by-step directives to update your outdated or older version of your driver installed against the Canon Printer. Let’s follow one by one accordingly if you have any Canon Printer Problems:
- First and foremost, open the Windows Search box, type “Run” into the text field, and then hit the “Enter” key.
- Now, in the Run dialogue box, type “devmgmt.msc” and then press the “OK” button.
- Doing so, the “Device Management” Windows will open.
- Afterward, go to the “Printing” or “Print Queue” category and expand it.
- Thereafter, give a right-click on the “Canon Printer” option and select “Update Driver” from the given list of options.
- Put a click on the “Check for automatically updated driver program” option to move further.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructed points to complete the installation.
- At a point, the outdated driver will get successfully updated. Using ‘Device Manager’ is quite easy in order to update your driver.
If even after updating your printer driver you can’t print anything, relax! Try out another Canon Printer Troubleshooting tip. Keep reading to learn…
Troubleshooting Tricks 2: Clean The Head Of The Canon Printer
If the printer head is dirty or is filled with dust, you can experience Canon Printer Problems. So, now it is extensively required to clean the head of your Canon Printer as soon as possible. Removing the dust particles from the print head will enable you to start again performing the print job. Here’s how you can fresh-up your printer head:
- First of all, turn on your Canon printer.
- Next, ensure that more than 5 sheets of A4-sized paper are loaded in the printer tray.
- Now, open the printer output tray by lifting it up.
- After that, select the “Installation” option to begin with the cleaning process.
- Now, under the “Installation” section, you will see the “device” icon; place an instant click on it.
- Once the toolbox opens, go to the “Maintenance” menu and then click “OK” to enable it.
- Once the “Maintenance” menu opens up and it is activated, select “Deep Cleaning” and then tap “OK”.
- To confirm, click “Yes” and then press the “OK” button.
- The cleaning process may take a few minutes to complete. So, just wait for it.
- Finally, you will see that your printer head has been successfully cleaned.
- Now, you can start printing with your Canon Printer to check if the Canon Printer Problems have been resolved or yet continued. Move to the next solving tactics without any delay.
Troubleshooting Tricks 3: Verify The Printer Power
- Canon Printer is not responding if there is a lack of communication between your devices. Thus, verify the power to your printer utilizing the following mentioned steps:
- First, make sure that the printer power is turned on properly.
- In general, you will have to press the “Power” button to turn on your Canon printer.
- If the printer is not powered on, immediately identify the power cord for connection issues. It is highly recommended to detach the power cable carefully and reconnect the power cable at both ends tightly. Now, you can frequently press the “Power” button to turn the printer on finally.
- This may solve your common Canon Printer Problems. So, do not forget to check the power of your printer if it stops working all of sudden. After ensuring that the printer power is ON, you can print hassle-freely, for sure.
Troubleshooting Tricks 4: Adjust The Print Cartridges Precisely
Incorrect setting up of the print cartridge can create loads of trouble in printing documents. In such a scenario, the Canon Printer will prevent you from printing in black or color ink. Therefore, modifying the alignment in the right way would be the one-stop Canon Printer Troubleshooting method to obtain high-quality printouts. Here’s how you can adjust the installed ink cartridges accurately and proficiently:
- First and forecast, you are required to turn on your Canon printer properly.
- Next, it is needed to place a sufficient amount of A-4 sized plain white paper sheet into the paper tray.
- After that, go to the “Install” button and then click on it to open the list of options.
- From the opened list, select the “Tool” option and then click the “Adjust Printer” tab.
- Now, the printer will print an aligned page.
- Hit the “OK” tab to finish up the alignment process.
- In the end, the printer cartridges have been set up accurately.
If this technique is also not so much beneficial in fixing your Canon Printer Problems, don’t fret! Another solving method is also discussed here and at your fingertips. Continue to read & follow!
Troubleshooting Trick 5: Use Authentic Printer Cartridges
If the cartridges installed in your Canon Printer are not genuine, you can experience a couple of Canon Printer Problems. Therefore, it is necessary to use the right cartridges for your printer so that you can print effortlessly and hurdle-freely. Canon printer will never ever let you print any of your documents if you use duplicate cartridges. Hence, before attempting to print, make sure 100% authentic cartridges are used in your printer device.
Contact Dexterous Techies Via 24/7 Live Support Number
If none of the aforesaid Canon Printer Troubleshooting methods has worked in resolving your printer problems, don’t panic! There is a team of talented and immensely experienced tech-geeks working at the 24×7 helpline number. You can dial the given number to stay untied with the professional experts and grab a satisfying solution at the comfort of your home.