You won’t be able to see other people’s stories unless you have an Instagram account. However, thanks to the help of a big number of Instagram story viewers, this isn’t an issue. A wide range of tools are available online that can be used on any platform.
They’re also straightforward to use and completely free. They could be employed in an emergency, but do so at your own risk because these instruments can occasionally keep your records.
You may browse and download Instagram profile photographs, Reels, Updates, Highlights, and Videos, as well as watch and download Instagram stories, with Instadp.
- In your browser, go to the Instadp website.
- Type the account name of the person whose story you want to see in the “Username” search bar and press “Enter” or click the search icon.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Continue.”
- To read all of the user’s stories from the last 24 hours, scroll down.
- If you want to save any of them, click the “Download” option.
Also Read : Come salvare le storie di Instagram di altri
Dumpor allows you to search for and download news, articles, and videos. You can use hashtags or specific places to narrow down your search.
- For using it, open your browser and go to the Dumpor website.
- Type the username into the search bar.
- The search results will show a number of profiles.
- Choose the one that piques your curiosity. Select “Show Stories” from the drop-down menu as you scroll down.
- Select the one you’d want to see. Go to the top-right corner and tap the green icon to save it to your smartphone.
IG Stories works on both your PC and mobile device and is compatible with any operating system. For that Open your browser and go to the https://igstories.cc/ website.
- Type the profile’s username into the search bar and hit “Enter” or the right-hand arrows.
- Pay particular attention to the punctuation marks in the username.
- The number of active articles is displayed beneath the username.
- Scroll down to view them. On save them to your device, select “Download.”
- This tool can also be used to see and download Instagram Highlights.
- Click “Highlights” when you’ve found a username.
Online Instagram Stories
You can browse stories on Insta-Stories Online, which is a free and simple platform, without creating an account. You won’t need to download any apps or programmes because it’s a website. It is also not necessary to create an account in order to use.
- In your browser, go to the Insta-Stories Online page.
- Type the username of the person whose story you want to see in the search bar, then hit “Enter” or select the right-hand search icon.
- Any dashes, underscores, dots, or other punctuation letters in their username should be noted. In the top left corner, the profile will appear.
- Click the purple circle on the left to see their stories.
- You may also scroll to the bottom to see all of that user’s recent stories and select one to view.
- To see more stories written by the user, use the left or right arrows.
- You can save tales to your device by pressing the “Download” icon in the top-right corner of Insta-Stories Online.
- You can also save your favorite profiles by pressing the heart icon to the right of the username.
- This software can also be used to view and download posts.
Mystalk allows you to check in and then choose the proper profile to see by typing in your username and password. It is not necessary to know the exact username.
- Additionally, you can find the profile by searching for the person’s real name.
- In your browser, go to the Mystalk website.
- Type the username or the person’s first and last name in the top search bar, then press “Enter” or use the right-hand search.
- Choose the profile you want to see.
- The profile’s stories are located beneath the username.
- You may look through them to find the one you’re looking for, or you can see them all.
- Go to the bottom-right corner of the story and click “Download” to download them to your device.
It’s generally safe to use Instagram story viewers. These websites, on the other hand, can monitor your activity and collect data. Those concerned about their online security should avoid utilizing these items or do further study before deciding.