IELTS General Writing Exam
How to prepare the IELTS general writing task test? The IELTS General Writing exam is consists of two tasks, IELTS Writing Task 1 and IELTS Writing Task 2. The subject in every task is of common attention. A free overseas education consultants will also help you in solving the problems related to IELTS exam.
IELTS Writing Task 1
In IELTS Writing Task 1, you will be provided a condition where you will require writing a letter to demand details or clarify the circumstances. You might be asked to write a letter to suggest how to advance conveniences at a collection store. Invigilators will look at your capability to afford common and realistic information in familiar to the task, convey requirements, needs, be fond of and hate, as well as judgment, vision and criticism.
IELTS Writing Task 2
IELTS Writing Task 2 is a little bit dissimilar from task 1. You will be asked to write an essay in answer to your opinion, disagreement or query. You will be charge on either you can supply common realistic advice, summarize the difficulty, represent the explanation, substantiate an point of view or assess and confront ideas, confirmation or an dispute.
Exam Pattern of IELTS General Training Writing Exam
Exam pattern of task 1: You will be provided a condition where you have to write a letter to appeal for some information from somebody or detailing the whole circumstances on the spot. Also, the letter may be formal, half-formal or informal in approach.
Exam pattern of task 2: You will be provided to write an essay in reaction to give an opinion, dispute or query. So, the essay can be little formal in approach with a more individual answer than the essay of Academic IELTS Writing Task 2. IELTS writing task 2 donate double as much as task 1 to the IELTS Writing marks.
Some Useful Tips to Prepare for IELTS Writing Exam
- When you go ahead with your answer to write it on answer sheet, always keep in mind that the invigilators are evaluating you on your appearance. There will be neither wrong nor right answer.
- Study the problem statement clearly and carefully to see that you gratify to all points of the problem.
- Keep in mind to attach to the limits of words. If you will answer below 150 words in Task 1 or below 250 words in Task 2, your marks will be deducted.
- Always note your respond in your own words. If you use the words of the problem correctly, you will not be marked for it.
- Do not use arrows in your answers, always note sentence in full. Place your main opinions in various paragraphs. This will show the invigilator how well you can systematize your summit.
- Don’t focus on writing long and complicated answers. Well, write appropriately and organize your thoughts well. Make sure your grammar is perfect.
- When attempting to complete an academic writing assignment 1, you should select and compare relevant information from the information presented in a graph, table, or chart. When writing an introduction, never copy the text of the question. Always use your own words.
- The 2nd assignment of the written academic exam is an essay. Always plan the structure of your essay in advance. Post a good introduction, support ideas, and real-life examples, and then summarize.
- You will be given 40 minutes to complete your essay for Task 2. Always take five minutes to plan your answer before you start writing, and take five minutes at the end to check for errors.
- Keep the last paragraph in your essay for a correct summary of all the points you made in the answer.
- Do not mix nouns singular and plural. Always double-check your answers for this common error.
- Remember that spelling is everything. The American, British and Australian standard spellings are all acceptable in IELTS.
- To better prepare, you can also download a number of other important official IDP Education IELTS preparation tools that we have available for you.
IELTS Coaching in Jaipur
As a result, you can join IELTS coaching in Jaipur for preparation for IELTS exam more efficiently. You will be provided with study material to prepare. Also, regular practice sheet will also provided by tutors. So, stop thinking too much about IELTS preparation.